About GEM Safety
If you’re looking for someone who can support your compliance training and consultancy needs in the Yorkshire area, then you’ve come to the right place. At GEM Safety, we specialise in providing and delivering a range of regulated and affordable Health and Safety training courses and consultancy to both individuals and businesses.
GEM Safety provides and delivers a wide range of Health and Safety courses including CITB Courses such as Health & Safety Awareness, SMSTS and SSSTS at our Halifax training venue. We are also a registered CSCS testing centre for the Halifax and surrounding regions. Other training courses we provide and deliver are IOSH Courses including Managing Safely & Leading Safely and we also provide bespoke Safety courses tailored to the needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach in meeting our client’s needs, which is why we can arrange to deliver our training courses in your workplace to groups at a time to suit you. We can also provide bespoke training packages and offer discounts on block bookings.
To be a recognised provider of first-class Health and Safety training courses and consultancy to organisations and individuals, who require our support in meeting and achieving their compliance training and consultancy needs.
- To ensure we meet the training and consultancy needs of our clients, now and in the future.
- To provide a fun and engaging learning experience within a comfortable and relaxed environment.
- To help teams and individuals achieve their goals by building confidence and competence.
Our values are central to the way we seek to operate as an organisation and treat those we work with. Every team member of GEM Safety Ltd is committed to making these values a reality.
- Quality – Always working to the highest standards.
- Integrity – Consistently open, honest, trustworthy and genuine.
- Commitment – Dedicated to what we do and who we work with.
- Passionate – Our passion drives and motivates us to excel.
- Supportive – Helping our clients to achieve their goals.
- Success – Celebrating the achievement of those we teach.
Our parent company, GEM Compliance Training
At GEM Compliance Training, they specialise in providing and delivering a range of regulated and affordable First Aid and Safety training courses to both individuals and businesses.
At their training venues in Bradford, Bingley, Keighley, Skipton and Halifax they regularly hold regulated First Aid public courses, including Paediatric First Aid, First Aid at Work and their all new combined First Aid Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Courses to name a few. These are open to anybody wishing to book a place as an individual or group.
They pride themselves on their flexible approach in meeting our client’s needs, which is why they can arrange to deliver their training courses in your workplace to groups at a time to suit you, whether that’s during business hours, on an evening or a weekend. They can also provide bespoke training packages and offer discounts on block bookings.
Other training courses that they offer include Mental Health First Aid, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, Manual Handling, COSHH, Risk Assessment, Working at Heights and Personal Licence Holders.
For further details about our parent company, GEM Compliance Training follow this link GEM Compliance Training
Meet our GEM Safety Team
We are a team of dedicated and driven individuals who are:
- Gavin Milligan – Managing Director
- Emma Milligan – Quality Manager
- Alice Brooksbank – Operations Manager
- Louise Metcalfe – Business Coordinator
- Tom Dunne – Sales Administrator
- Fearne Grist – Sales Ledger Administrator
- Mark Burrell – Consultant and Trainer
- Richard Shippey – Consultant and Trainer
- Chris Howlett – Trainer
- Mick Bagshaw – Trainer
- Gloria Cooke – Trainer
- Jason Hine – Trainer
- Johnny Valentine – Trainer
Together we are GEM Safety Ltd providers of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy services.