CAT and Genny Training
The aim of cable avoidance tools (CAT & Genny) training is to provide both site operatives and construction supervisors with the skills and knowledge to effectively and safely carry out cable avoidance work.
- Basic working principles of location and avoidance of installed underground services. Hazard identification procedures and the key risks associated with these.
- Reading and correctly interpreting construction site plans.
- Practical and safe use of equipment.
Successful completion of the CAT & Genny training course will allow candidates to:
- Identify all potential risks to both themselves and others.
- Read and fully understand any site plan.
- Operate cable avoidance tools safely and effectively, in order to locate and/or avoid existing underground apparatus.
No previous experience is required.
Booking a course
We can arrange to deliver any of our CAT and Genny course onsite in your setting to groups or at our Halifax or Bradford training venue. We can run a single course with a maximum of 16 delegates for this particular course with one of our trainers. Bespoke training packages can be provided and we can offer discounts on block bookings.
If you would like to talk further about the training we offer, don’t hesitate to contact us on (01422) 750024 or alternatively email us your requirements to email@example.com
GEM E-Learning Courses
We also offer a variety of online e-learning courses covering many areas including Food Safety/Hygiene, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Manual Handling, Safeguarding and many other courses supporting working industries within Healthcare, Adult & Childcare settings and Business settings. The majority of our online e-learning courses are RoSPA, IATP, CPD, IIRSM, IFE, Laser, ILM & ETA approved courses
Click here for more details about booking on to one of our online e-learning courses or watch the video below for more details about our Health and Safety e-learning courses ?