Understand your Health and Safety responsibilities as a manager
Our IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
This is a 3 day course (22 hours)
Who is the course for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Why it works?
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Click on image to view full size
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate (Globally recognised).
Course cost is only £325 plus vat per person
Booking a course or places on our public courses
We can arrange to deliver this IOSH Managing Safely course in your workplace to groups. Courses delivered in your workplace can be delivered during business hours and weekends to suit your needs. Bespoke training packages can be provided and we can offer discounts on block bookings. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach in meeting our client’s needs. Should you be interested in discussing your requirements in more detail please contact us.
Alternatively there are regular IOSH Managing Safely public courses coming up taking place in Bradford. Our IOSH Managing Safely public courses are open to anybody wishing to book a place or places for a group. Book your place by clicking on the button below or contact us for further details on (01422) 750024 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org