As one of our valued customers, we are excited to let you know about our NEW GEM Safety Training Partnership Scheme, which if you choose GEM Safety as your sole training provider, we can offer you discounts off both our public and group courses.
Alongside our sister company, GEM Compliance Training, and our close associates, GEM Safety can support your organisation with the following training:
- CITB Training Courses: 1-day Site Safety Plus, 2-day SSSTS: Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (and 1-day Refresher), 5 day SMSTS: Site Management Safety Training Scheme (and 2-day Refresher), 1-day SEATS: Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme
- IOSH: 3-day IOSH Managing Safely, 1-day IOSH Managing Safely Refresher & 1-day IOSH Leading Safely
- First Aid Courses: Regulated Emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work & First Aid at Work Requalification – Including our new Blended Learning options which reduces face-to-face classroom delivery. Also, 1-day First Aid for Mental Health and 2-day Supervising First Aid for Mental Health.
- Group Safety Courses: Regulated and Unregulated group courses of Fire Safety, Manual Handling, Working at Height, Risk Assessment, Asbestos Awareness, Noise Awareness, Ladder Training, Abrasive Wheels, CAT & Genny, Confined Space, Chop Saw, Compressed Air
- Slinging & Lifting: Pendant Controlled, Remote Controlled, Lorry Mounted Crane and Slinging and Signalling
- Forklift Training: Pallet, Counterbalance, Sideloader, Reach, Order Picker, VNA Trucks, Telescopic, Multi-directional, Pivot Steer
- E-Learning Packages: Extensive e-Learning suite from Health & Safety to Business Skills.
If you are interested in taking advantage of one of these great packages or require further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Operations Manager, Alice Brooksbank on (01274) 752777 or email Alice your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have also recently partnered with Quest Consulting Services, who are now offering the following exclusively to GEM Safety customers:
- Health & Safety Consultancy: Retained Consultancy / Supplier Onboarding Support / Site Visits / ISO 45001 Preparation – A bespoke package can be tailored to fit the needs of your organisation.
- 10% off Consultancy services for either one off or regular service contracts quoting GEM10 when they enquire.
- Free Initial Review available for all GEM clients that want to have their H&S (or HR) arrangements assessed. For GEM clients who are not sure where to start then this service will provide an initial consultation to explain their obligations as an Employer.
See below further details:
Click on the image above to enlarge